An international medical device company was experiencing long cycle times and falling yields. Rising costs coupled with intensified competition were eroding market share. Tefen was brought in to implement a lean transformation program and reclaim the client’s competitive position.
• Developed and conducted Lean Training for all levels of organization and trained “Lean Champions” at each site.
• Conducted operational assessments at each site using Lean Tools and created a planto implement findings
• Facilitated implementation of findings in pilot areas at each site
• Created at “Right First Time” mindset within the organization to eliminate defects
• Cycle times reduced average of 20% across sites
• WIP levels reduced in excess of 30% across sites
• Yields improved as much as 65%
*Specific project results are proprietary. For more information regarding this case study or to request an introductory meeting, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org