Supply Chain Optimization at an International Vitamin Company
A pharmaceutical vitamin manufacturer recently formed a world-wide supply and demand group to reduce supply chain costs and improve service to both internal and external customers. Tefen was brought in to improve the organizational design of the new group, and create a foundation for the strong service-oriented team.
- Used industry benchmarks to help identify weaknesses in the organizational structure
- Redesigned the organizational structure & business processes to improve service levels
- Developed a performance measurement system to provide visibility to the supply chain costs
- Identified over $3 Million in annual cost savings
- Identified over 20% in cycle time reduction