We would like to announce the singing of an agreement on acquiring the overwhelming majority (95%) of equity capital issued by Venture Consulting S.p.A (hereinafter referred to as "VC"), an Italian consulting firm.
The agreement was signed by Tefen Limited, a subsidiary of Tefen Israel, fully (100%) owned by the company. The transaction was completed on October 2nd, 2007.
VC's annual revenues stand at € 5.6 M approximately, whereas the transaction volume is projected to reach € 3.1 M approximately in the course of 3 years, subject to activity results.
On August 20th, 2007 the Corporate Board of Directors made a decision on the payment of dividends.
Regulation 37(A) on negotiable instruments (current and periodic reports), 1970
1. This is to inform that on August 20th, 2007 the Corporate Board of Directors made a decision on the payment of dividends
2. The amount paid stands at NIS 3,300,000. The dividend constitutes 125% of the equity issued and matured
3. The date of maturity - August 27th, 2007
The ex. date - August 28th, 2007
Dividends payment date: September 11th, 2007
4. Tax exacted: in accordance with income tax regulations
5. The rest of the corporate revenue as defined in paragraph 302 of Company Law, 1999,
amounts to NIS 12,681,000.
6. The dividends payment authorized by the Board of Directors:
Payment date Payment currency Dividends paid in NIS or another currency per share No. of negotiable instruments
11.09.07 NIS 1.25 673012
7. The number of dormant shares that are not entitled to dividend payment, and for which a letter of waiver is to be issued - 29,034